A growing company is seeking a Sales Administration Manager to play a crucial role in making sure the team is firing on all cylinders.
This role is a vital part of any successful sales team and as such you will tackle much of the heavy lifting in the CRM system and continuously optimise processes to make lives easier for the sales force, giving them more time to focus on what they do best – sell!
As Sales Administration Manager, your duties will include:
• Identifying bottlenecks in the process and finding ways to reduce them to make the machine go faster
• Increasing productivity by simplifying processes and implementing sales automation tools
• Improving the process by creating and maintaining documentation on processes
• Optimising lead qualification and scoring
Essential requirements you must have:
• Experience of the IT or telecoms industry
• Experience of a fast-paced SME environment
• Experience of Ofcom legislation is desirable
In return, you will receive a salary of £50,000 - £55,000 plus the company will offer excellent benefits such as; substantial bonus opportunities, private medical insurance, life assurance, 25 days holiday, pension and reward and recognition incentives.