An experienced Materials Manager, familiar with MRP processes and related supplier negotiations, and with a successful track record of designing and implementing MRP supply chain operational control processes (including SAP ERP) within the consumer goods, retail grocery and brewing sectors; including knowledge of related information systems.
KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Implementing MRP materials control processes to ensure optimum supply and stock levels, aided by effective supplier negotiations and allowing for specific logistics and working capital limitations.
• Knowledgeable of many aspects of Supply Chain logistics and control systems in an f.m.c.g. environment, including SAP ERP processes and related KPI measures to maintain standards and to ensure profitable customer service.
• Well-developed commercial awareness and understanding of business management needs, with significant experience of corporate planning and trading budgeting and forecasting processes.
• An effective Consultant, used to operating as a team player and working cross functionally across other business disciplines with finite resources to meet exacting standards and deadlines, and to identify optimum solutions for improved efficiency.
• The strong ability and desire to analyse detail in a business problem, to ensure the best possible solution which demonstrably improves the quality of business decisions and operational efficiency.